Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Smart women rule

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, and reads her book.
Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says. "good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading a book" she replies (thinking, Isn't that obvious?" )
You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," He informs her.
I'm sorry, officer but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"If you do that , I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the women. "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day Ma'am," and he left.
Moral : Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think. send this to four women/girls who are thinkers. If you receive this you know you're intelligent.

No comments: